We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grupotel Santa Eularia

Which Santa Eulalia del Rio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scottish Borders
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Grupotel Santa Eularia

I am going to the Grupotel Santa Eularia on 17th May with my husband and 21 month old son. I just wondered if anyone had stayed at the hotel and had any tips etc with regard to the hotel before we go. Also, anyone who has stayed in SE with toddlers, any tips of places to go etc. Thanks X

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
10,913 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grupotel Santa Eularia

have stayed on many occasions, but not sure I can give any tips, other then I am sure you will enjoy your stay.

Santa Eulalia is in my mind the number one holiday resort in Ibiza.

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grupotel Santa Eularia

There is a great childrens play park on the promenade behind the marina which only opened a couple of years ago and would be well worth a visit. The promenade itself is a favourite with families, and of course, there are the beaches. My sons loved the beach at that age.

Norfolk
Destination Expert
for Norfolk
Level Contributor
2,025 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grupotel Santa Eularia

There was a road train, which departed from near the Tres Torres hotel, but it may not run this early in the season.

Scottish Borders
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grupotel Santa Eularia

Thanks for the replys. Will give the play park a visit. Hopefully the train will be running as my litte one will love it.

5. Re: Grupotel Santa Eularia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio
More Santa Eulalia del Rio Topics