We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlift in Santa eulalia

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
327 posts
96 reviews
Nightlift in Santa eulalia

Can anyone say what nightlife is like in s e - like something going on but not boom boom like San Antonio

Dereham, United...
Level Contributor
292 posts
46 reviews
1. Re: Nightlift in Santa eulalia

Bars and restaurants open until midnight some with live entertainment after that it is pretty much closed might find the odd bar open a bit later

Aldridge, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Nightlift in Santa eulalia

Mariners at the Siesta end of Santa Eulalia right on the beach next to the river has live music every night and is open until around 2am and is very popular.It has food available and also welcomes families.

There is one night club Guarana which is situated in the Marina and most importantly SE is NOTHING like San Antonio... enjoy !

Baldock, United...
Level Contributor
178 posts
162 reviews
3. Re: Nightlift in Santa eulalia

all the bars around the marina are open till quite late and i'd agree with blancman that mariners and in particular guarana are good for a late night drink and dance. i'd also agree with him that se is a million miles away from san antonio which i avoid everytime i go to ibiza

4. Re: Nightlift in Santa eulalia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:40 pm, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio
More Santa Eulalia del Rio Topics