We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport bus

glasgow
1 post
airport bus

can i get a bus from ibiza airport to santa eulalia and how much will it cost?

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,320 posts
163 reviews
1. Re: airport bus

We always stay just outside Santa E and when we enquired we were told to get a service bus to Ibiza town bus station and the another to the airport and allow 1hr - 1:15Hr for connections. last year I think the taxi's were charging 35Euro and it takes 25 mins.

Phil

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,320 posts
163 reviews
2. Re: airport bus

This may help - resortsinspain.com/ibiza/ibiza-bus-routes.htm

and ibiza-spotlight.com/info/tips_taxi_fares_i.h…

Phil

Edited: 5:35 am, July 03, 2010
ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
4,169 posts
3. Re: airport bus

here

http://www.ibizabus.com/Page32.html

€3

mm

Edited: 5:43 am, July 03, 2010
essex
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: airport bus

There is a special tourist bus that runs just from June 15th to September 15th to Es Canar from the airport. It stops at the Santa Eulalia bus station on the way to Es Cana. It cost €3 each last year. The number is 24 and you pick it up at the bus stop just in front of the taxi rank. As you leave the airport, take the doors on the far right and the bus stop is quite clearly in view, just a few steps to your right. It runs around every 2 hrs so I hope the flight arrival will suit the bus times for you. Alternatively, you can book a transfer which is hugely cheaper than a taxi and just as reliable. The only downside is you may go to Cala LLonga, and/or Playa den bossa on the way. We have done this and it still only took us about an hour from the airport to Es Cana. I got the price of £31.84, including credit card charge, return for two people to Es Cana three weeks ago. I initially went through Travel Supermarket which showed Travel Republic as giving the best price at that time. I then searched for a discount code for Travel Republic, went back to Travelsupermarket and took the link to T.R. (as this sometimes gets an additional discount)

It was then a simple matter of applying the discount code to the already discounted price. The usual price for this sort of transfer is around £42 -£46 A taxi to es Cana varies between €36 and €40 each way. We go to Es Cana about 5or 6 times a year so are quite up on prices. As you know, Santa Elalia is very close to our resort, so prices should be cheaper, but similar. The advantage of the shuttle is that you are dropped at your hotel and so don't have to make your way from a bus stop with full cases.

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,838 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: airport bus

your transfer sounds good. does it usually stop at many hotels on the way?

6. Re: airport bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 08, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio
More Santa Eulalia del Rio Topics