We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi for airport

Northern England
Level Contributor
179 posts
3 reviews
taxi for airport

Hello,

we (family 4) will arrive ibiza airport about midnight on a saturday - and need to travel to santa eulalia - will we get a taxi ok at that sort of time ? or should I try pre-book one ?

thanks, Jay

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
4,167 posts
1. Re: taxi for airport

in the land of organistaion that is ibiza pre booked taxis don't exist. you'll get a taxi but you may have to wait a little as many uk flights all arrive at the same time on a saturday night

mm

DUBLIN
Level Contributor
417 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: taxi for airport

hey mouseymouse is ibiza town the best place for shopping i know there are shops in santa eaulia but there no the best

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
4,167 posts
3. Re: taxi for airport

ibiza town is the best place on the island for shopping. that said i buy most of my goods on the internet!

mm

DUBLIN
Level Contributor
417 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: taxi for airport

Thanks mouseymouse

Scotland
Level Contributor
3 posts
29 reviews
5. Re: taxi for airport

Hi Jay

I've travelled to Ibiza several times and am just back from Santa Eularia yesterday. I was also there last year. There is a taxi rank right outside the airport and there are taxis 24/7. Last year we got a taxi to Santa E at 2am without any problem at all. The taxi will cost you 25 euros.

Ali

DUBLIN
Level Contributor
417 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: taxi for airport

hey sunnylass heading there next week where did you stay and what was the weather like

Northern England
Level Contributor
179 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: taxi for airport

cheers - have been to santa eulalia once before but it was a package deal.

re: shops - Ibiza Town is main place for shops but dont expect to find a harrods or anything !

Scotland
Level Contributor
3 posts
29 reviews
8. Re: taxi for airport

Hi Dublinlouise

We stayed at the La Cala. The good thing about Santa E is that you can walk from one end of the town to the other, for ages and there is so much to see. Lovely beach as well.Lots of really nice wee shops and there is a small department store. I love the fact that you can get the boat to Cala Llonga, Ibiza town, formentera all from Santa E and also the bus service is good too. I used the bus a lot last year. Ibiza itself is well worth visiting especially the old town (takes about 20 mins on bus). The weather last week wasnt great; sunshine and clouds.

DUBLIN
Level Contributor
417 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: taxi for airport

Thanks everybody

10. Re: taxi for airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, October 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio
More Santa Eulalia del Rio Topics