We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Tres Torres vs Invisa Hotel la Cala???

toronto
Level Contributor
257 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Tres Torres vs Invisa Hotel la Cala???

Considering one of these two hotels for late October...price is the same, one offers breakfast included the other doesn't. Has anyone stayed at both - if so what's your preference...is one location better than another...service different?

Thanks

Cheshire
Level Contributor
135 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Tres Torres vs Invisa Hotel la Cala???

Location of the Tres Torres is really good, right on the sea front. Askfor a sea view room if you can. Quite regal, relaxed hotel and very popular with older market - don't really get too many children here at all. Waiter served meals on half board.

La Cala in the centre of resort but food very good and service excellent. Nice rooms too and a much newer hotel.

Both are a pretty safe bet to be honest - both central although I like the tres Torres location better as it's on the promenade. If you are younger or have a family with you go for La Cala.

toronto
Level Contributor
257 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Tres Torres vs Invisa Hotel la Cala???

Thanks for the info....do you have any other hotel you would recommend? I've searched a number of sites and came up with these two...any info is appreciated.

Cheers

Cheshire
Level Contributor
135 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Tres Torres vs Invisa Hotel la Cala???

They are probably some of the nicer central ones in Sta Eulalia - Duquesa Playa is also very good and is an aparthotel - syou you have 1 & 2 bedroom apartments with a kitchenette but can also take bed & breakfast or half board. A little further out is the Hotel Santa Eulalia, Tropical Gardens and the Fenicia - a five star - all very nice. I was in Sta Eulalia on Saturday and would probably have favoured the La Cala.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
381 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Tres Torres vs Invisa Hotel la Cala???

We stopped at the La Cala last year and we are returning for 7 nights this friday.

I'm 28 and the girlfriend is 24, but the age group of the guests is 50+, but this was perfect for us.

It's a lovely immaculate hotel, nice rooms, excellent food and helpful staff and is a 2 minute walk to the marina, promenade etc.

We havn't stopped ta the Torres but definately recommend the La Cala.

Any questions please feel free to ask....

Canterbury, UK
Level Contributor
93 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Tres Torres vs Invisa Hotel la Cala???

I guess key to this is if you have any kids with you?

If not then I guess it doesn't matter too much, just that La Cala has no entertainment in the evening and doesn't really cater for children at all, Mind you neither does Tres Torres !!

I have 3 kids and really wanted to stay in Sta Eulalia but not really suitable for kids in hotels there.

6. Re: Hotel Tres Torres vs Invisa Hotel la Cala???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, September 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio
More Santa Eulalia del Rio Topics