We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi/transfer from Gaucin El Colmenar station

Which Gaucin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Taxi/transfer from Gaucin El Colmenar station

Hi, our ride from the village of Gaucin to El Colmenar station (where we are getting a train to Ronda) tomorrow has just fallen through - can anyone tell me how much a taxi will be and how best to book one for a late morning pick-up.

Many thanks

Montejaque, Spain
Level Contributor
1,324 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi/transfer from Gaucin El Colmenar station

I cannot tell you how much a taxi will cost but you have no other options. As far as I know, there is no bus service. So you will just have to pay whatever the driver asks.

The taxi service in Gaucín can be reached on 952 151 130 (landline) or 600 294 138 (mobile)

Manchester, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi/transfer from Gaucin El Colmenar station

thanks for that - it appears to be around 20 euros - and as as you say its the only realistic option

London
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi/transfer from Gaucin El Colmenar station

Hi

We will be staying in arroyo vaquero near estepona and would like to get a taxi to here from gaucin el colmar station. Does anyone know if this would be possible and how expensive it might be? Thanks!

4. Re: Taxi/transfer from Gaucin El Colmenar station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, June 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Gaucin
Recent Conversations