We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Ronda to Gaucin

Which Gaucin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
6 posts
Save Topic
Bus from Ronda to Gaucin

Hello all! I am traveling from the Malaga airport to Gaucin on a Saturday during the month of February. I have been advised to take Los Amarillos busline from Malaga to Ronda on Saturday afternoon at 1300...I know it takes about an hour and a half or so to get to Ronda...I am looking for the best advice to get from Ronda to Gaucin for the on that same day (Saturday) for the cheapest amount....if anyone has any advice, that would be wonderful!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
18,995 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Ronda to Gaucin

Think the bus runs on weekdays. So taxi is your best option unless some kind local suggests an alternative. Maybe a taxi fare would be around €35 but maybe more. You can check the Malaga-Ronda bus time for Los Amarillos at http://www.losamarillos.es/venta/busqueda.jsp

perhaps nearer your day of travel to get accurate.

From the airport you could take either the airport bus direct to the Malaga bus station or the train (every 30 mins) getting to Maria Zambrano station and then walk across through the station shopping area to the bus station.

More info on transport options at Ronda Tourism web :

www.turismoderonda.es/informacion/eng/bus.htm

Minneapolis...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Ronda to Gaucin

Hello...thank you for your response! However, I am a bit confused...I was specifically asking for routes on Saturday from Ronda to Gaucin....I already know to take Los Amarillos line from Malaga to Ronda...Do you know of cheap public transportation from Ronda to Gaucin on Saturday's? If so that would be great.....or do you know how much a taxi would approximately be? Thanks!

Edited: 1:25 am, January 11, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,092 posts
3,501 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Ronda to Gaucin

Kenne:

I went to the Movelia website and found that there is a bus from Ronda to Gaucin. However there is no bus on Saturday.

Play with this website.

www.infohostal.com/es/billetes/autobus/gaucin

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
18,995 posts
271 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus from Ronda to Gaucin

Sorry for the confusion kenne.

I repeated various things because you should check things. According to the web sites I gave above there is no 1pm bus from Malaga running on a Saturday. So please do check the information you have already been given.

Nearer the day of travel is obviously best.

As Benny says, on Saturday there appears to be no bus service to Gaucin.

You can again check the RONDA TOURISM people and there helpful timetables to and from Ronda shown and mentioned above.

The COMES bus operator does have a weekday bus and they publish times on their web site:

www.tgcomes.es

look at times under : http://www.tgcomes.es/horarios_30.htm

Note : LUNES A VIERNES LABORABLES

5. Re: Bus from Ronda to Gaucin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 11, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Gaucin
Recent Conversations