We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

salsa bistro website link

GEORDIELAND
Level Contributor
1,127 posts
196 reviews
salsa bistro website link

Really weird but I was reading reviews for salsa bistro and thought I would book up , when I hit the website link on TA was directed to some place in penrith?? whats all that about?

Oldham, United...
Destination Expert
for Alvor
Level Contributor
1,521 posts
220 reviews
1. Re: salsa bistro website link

Just simply a case of someone seeing the name and thinking they are one and the same before providing the link, very much doubt they are connected in any way.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
322 posts
134 reviews
2. Re: salsa bistro website link

email address is salsa bistro@hotmail.com.Should be right as it is on their card.Phone no is per website.Hope this helps as you will enjoy it.

GEORDIELAND
Level Contributor
1,127 posts
196 reviews
3. Re: salsa bistro website link

Nee botha wor kid, , hows dublin these days last time i was there 5-6 euros a pint and cheapest pizza we found was 10-12 euros, ended up eating from supermarkets, had visited a few years before and it was ok , but prices seemed to have rocketed, going to cork next year so I suppose I will remain loyal to the locals and ditch the Guinness for the murphys!!!

GEORDIELAND
Level Contributor
1,127 posts
196 reviews
4. Re: salsa bistro website link

this came up as invalid address? should there be a dot somewhere between salsa and bistro, think I may just have to turn up and take a chance or go somehwere else or visit when I get there and make a booking face to face

england
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: salsa bistro website link

Hello

This is the email address I used last week to make a booking, and I had a reply

Hope this helps

salsa_bistro@hotmail.com

GEORDIELAND
Level Contributor
1,127 posts
196 reviews
6. Re: salsa bistro website link

aha theres a dash

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
322 posts
134 reviews
7. Re: salsa bistro website link

sorry did leave out the dash.Dublin still as dear as ever/Cork city prob a little cheaper.Was in alvor this august ate in salsa twice you will most likely have no prob getting a table there as the owner jan is always outside door trying to attract diners in when not fully booked out.

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
61 reviews
8. Re: salsa bistro website link

Ate in Salsa Bistro in July for first time.Lovely meal and free bottle of wine given at start of the meal.Enjoy.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,315 posts
78 reviews
9. Re: salsa bistro website link

Why not phone Salsa Bistro: +351 927 696 992.

Regarding Dublin drinking.....stop going to Temple Bar...a huge rip off on all drink prices. average price for pint is €4.40. There are REAL PUBS with lower prices within city limits.

Dublin
Level Contributor
283 posts
126 reviews
10. Re: salsa bistro website link

Ate in Salsa Bistro last Friday. Suggest you give them a ring. Food was good though pricey.

And yes, when in Dublin stay out of Temple Bar if you want good beer at decent prices and proper food...

Edited: 6:22 pm, September 08, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Alvor
Recent Conversations