We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

supermarket or market in Cavriglia

Slovakia
Level Contributor
41 posts
178 reviews
supermarket or market in Cavriglia

Hi,

is there any market or supermarket in Cavriglia? Is it posible to buy some food and some good restaurant?

Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Cavriglia, Italy
Level Contributor
4 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: supermarket or market in Cavriglia

Sorry for the late responsa..I've just seen your post while I was searching for something in my own area. I live in Mointegonzi which is part of Cavriglia. Cavriglia itself has a Coop market and a gastronomy shop located on the main Piazza, and a bakery a few steps away. The Ipercoop is located in a shopping mall The Galleria in Montevarchi which is just 10km away coopfirenze.it/retevendita/…Montevarchi with long hours!

Slovakia
Level Contributor
41 posts
178 reviews
2. Re: supermarket or market in Cavriglia

Thanks a lot for reply :-)

We are accomodated in Le Lappe, so I do not know, what is the closest place for shopping food and a good restaurant.

Can you please reccomend some?

Thank you very much.

Cavriglia, Italy
Level Contributor
4 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: supermarket or market in Cavriglia

The closest is our small market in Montegonzi which is on the way to Le Lappe at 2km (look it up in Google maps) offering a good variety of products but has typical Italian opening hours!. Then the shops mentioned in Cavriglia and the big supermarket in Montevarchi where there's also an open market on Thursday morning and an open market on Saturday morning in San Giovanni Valdarno about 13 km. Just above is a really neat restaurant "L'Osteria di Montegonzi", then just look up Cavriglia in Trip Advisor for Papposeleno, Agriturismo La Forra, Agriturismo Fointebussi, Locandina Cucuina, Il Cenacolo, - all considered being in Cavriglia . then there is Rendola in Montevarchi, then Pomodoro in Ponticino...

Slovakia
Level Contributor
41 posts
178 reviews
4. Re: supermarket or market in Cavriglia

Thank you very much, you helped a lot :-)

Reply to: supermarket or market in Cavriglia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cavriglia