We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches and Nightlife in Naoussa

Which Naoussa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
39 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches and Nightlife in Naoussa

How does Naoussa compare to Parikia as far as beaches and nightlife? In addition can someone tell me what time the Litirgy is in the Church of Ekatontapyliani.

Regards,

Cecile

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
21,336 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Beaches and Nightlife in Naoussa

Here is to give you an idea of the towns:

Naoussa

http://tinyurl.com/b2nycp

Parikia

http://tinyurl.com/avekhe

san francisco
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Beaches and Nightlife in Naoussa

you can always get a room without pre booking. anytime of day or night, hotel owners will be at the port waiting for you!!!

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,043 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Beaches and Nightlife in Naoussa

I don't agree about the night . Last September I was located in Naoussa and I got a call about 3 o'clock in the night from a friend from Athens, who's friend was standing in Parikia port without hotel reservation, without been able to find a taxi to come to Naoussa and with no sign of night receptionist in the near by hotels in Parikia. I had to wake up a collegue to give him a lift to the hotel I was working at the time.

athens
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Beaches and Nightlife in Naoussa

stay at naousa. i've visited paros 8 times and except from the first visit the other times i stayed in naousa. my favourite palce among greek islands.many hotels andplaces to stay very beautiful place wonderful little fishing boat harbour with taverns and bars all around it.the best beaches definetely near nousa. kolimpithres (a must visit beach) and monastiri have both shallow and warm water the warmest in the island and can be reached by little boats from the harbor 5-10 min.better place to stay would be around piperi beach (you can swim there too). many hotels and rooms there most of them with beautiful view and 5 min walk from the center of naousa.or else you can stay at a hotel in the center like "atlantis" which is 100 m from everything.

15. Re: Beaches and Nightlife in Naoussa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, October 07, 2012