We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naoussa to Dryos by bus

Which Naoussa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
barcelona
Level Contributor
34 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Naoussa to Dryos by bus

HI! I was wondering if it is possible to get to Dryos beach from Naoussa by bus and come back the same day..I ve seen a timetable for Psro buses and it seems there is only 1 bus a day at 13:40 from Parikia passing through Naoussa to Dryos but the return is at 7 !!!! (am?)

Does someone knows??

If not, is ot possible to get from Naoussa to Dryos by scooter?

thanks!!!

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Naoussa to Dryos by bus

It is possible by bus. I have a copy of the bus schedule from the beginning of July 2011 and the bus goes from Naoussa to Drios (via Prodromos, Marpisa, Piso Livadi, Logaras, Pounda Beach, Golden Beach) at 10:00, 11:30, 13:00, 14:30, 16:00, 17:30, 19:00, 20:30, 22:00 and midnight

Return from Drios at: 10:40, 12:10, 13:40, 15:10, 16:40, 18:10, 19:40, 21:10 and 22:40

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
7,092 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Naoussa to Dryos by bus

You don't say when you are going, but here is the latest timetable (Line 5):

www.ktelparou.gr/…

Note that the timetable changes every week or two as the summer progresses.

:o)

barcelona
Level Contributor
34 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Naoussa to Dryos by bus

Thanks !!!

I will be in Paros 21-23 August so I guess the timetable will be similar to that Ozzlem just told.

So it s possible to spend one day in a beautiful beach of the Dryos side of the island, with beach with less people possible will you recomend??

thanks again!

athens
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Naoussa to Dryos by bus

images.diakopes.gr/dr/dryos_01_neos_01_b.jpg

dryos beach looks like this. not sandy as the most of the island beaches not that big not too crowded.however i would recomend chrysi akti which is one bus stop before dryos. my favorite beach of the island. you will find many people there but the beach is so big and wide that you will find a lot of space to sit swim and have a wonderful day.it will be something like this

visitgreece.gr/deployedFiles/…20Akti.jpg

5. Re: Naoussa to Dryos by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, October 10, 2012