We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Possible to go direct from Naxos to Naoussa?

Which Naoussa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Luis Obispo, CA
Level Contributor
5 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Possible to go direct from Naxos to Naoussa?

Can anyone tell me how difficult it is to go from Naxos to Naoussa directly, without going through Paros Town? I'm making the trip on a Saturday this August, and would prefer to take a water taxi or something direct, rather than booking a ferry to Paros Town then a bus to Naoussa. I saw a post saying one of the tour companies that runs a Delos, Mykonos tour from Naoussa and Naxos would sell fares between the Naxos and Naoussa, but they only run three days a week and not on Saturday. I'm hoping there are water taxis in Naxos that will make the trip?

Thanks,

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
21,383 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Possible to go direct from Naxos to Naoussa?

Excellent !

12. Re: Possible to go direct from Naxos to Naoussa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, October 05, 2012