We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices in Naoussa this year

Which Naoussa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
714 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Prices in Naoussa this year

How do the prices of meals etc compare with last year ?

I have been reading in a Greek forum that the supermarkets in some Greek resorts have increased prices a lot for basics. and that a meal for two in a taverna is now much more expensive especially with the exchange rate being so poor at the moment.

How are things in Naoussa are they experiencing less tourists than usual ?

It is still our favourite place though :-)

YG

Haslemere, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices in Naoussa this year

Hi I'm new to paros but the prices are not what I would say cheap. Been out to various tavernas and paid around 35 euro a meal for two with two courses and wine. As for supermarkets paid a euro for a loaf and around 1euro a can of beer. I'm sure the exchange rate doesn't help. If you need owt else please ask.

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
714 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices in Naoussa this year

Thank you, that is expensive for a meal, was that in Naoussa ?

Probably the wine bumped it up.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
375 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prices in Naoussa this year

I do not think that is expensive for a meal in Greece though for two people . 2 courses and Wine ? We normally pay around 25 to 30 euro's. I do suppose it depends what meal they had though..

Haslemere, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prices in Naoussa this year

Hi yes Naoussa, the wine was house and we had fried cheese tatziki mossaka and squid. Pm very nice but not fancy. We have had four meals out here and all came in at around 35. The fresh fish is expensive a 250g red snapper was 18 euro at yemini.

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
714 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Prices in Naoussa this year

We tend to avoid eating around the harbour and sea front apart from Meltemi restaurant, they are more expensive although a great atmosphere, we usually eat up the main street at Mesogios, or off the main street at Peters or Oinioh, we have a pre dinner glass of wine in the square at the hotel Aliprantis.and coffee after dinner across the square.

Hope you enjoyed Paros, we love it, not easy to get to but that makes it special.

6. Re: Prices in Naoussa this year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, October 06, 2012