We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to Naoussa

NY
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Bus to Naoussa

I will be traveling to Naoussa this July. I am arriving via ferry and was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to take the bus to the Kalypso hotel from the ferry. I'd rather rely on public transportation if possible rather than a taxi or renting a car.

UK
Destination Expert
for Cyclades
Level Contributor
2,988 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus to Naoussa

I don't know the location of the Kalypso Hotel, but there are buses to Naoussa from the port. When you get off a ferry, go to the right a little way and you'll come to the bus station. Buses to Naoussa are at least every hour - maybe every half hour. You need to buy a ticket from the little kiosk before getting on the bus.

2. Re: Bus to Naoussa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, October 07, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Naoussa