We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

between two hotels

Which Naoussa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sunnyvale...
Level Contributor
87 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
between two hotels

I have selected two hotels in Naoussa and would like to know if someone has thoughts on them.

They are, Kalypso Hotel and Apartments and Stelia Mare.

I will be traveling with my 15 year old son and his friend in July and staying for only 2 1/2 days.

I'm just not sure if one would be a better choice than the other.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
21,383 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: between two hotels

If you put the hotel name in the search engine on the top left, you will find other travellers' reviews.

Sunnyvale...
Level Contributor
87 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: between two hotels

I'm sorry, I should have said I did read the reviews. Both are very good indeed but I am hoping for location thoughts.

I cannot tell by reading the reviews if one is located in a more central spot close to restaurants and such or set out further from centre and hard to get to.

That sort of idea. Thank you

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
21,383 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: between two hotels

Naoussa is a small resort - you may get an idea of the town here:

http://tinyurl.com/b2nycp

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,233 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: between two hotels

The Kalypso and Stelia Mare are both about 600 m/yd east from the centre of Naoussa, so about 10 min walk. They must be almost next door. So same difference. My 20 Euro/night 'room for rent' I had in Naoussa would rate 25 green blobs for value for money on the TA scale ;-)

Edited: 7:03 pm, February 23, 2010
Sunnyvale...
Level Contributor
87 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: between two hotels

Thank you both, helpful information!!

I looked up the link by Greek Traveller, very nice.. thank you for passing that along..

6. Re: between two hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 23, 2010