We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reviews/comments on Le Maison des iris in Lourmarin

Which Lourmarin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Swampscott, ma
Level Contributor
14 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Reviews/comments on Le Maison des iris in Lourmarin

We are traveling to Provence in September and are considering staying at LeMaison des IRIS in Lourmarin. There are no reviews or ratings on Trip Advisor for this accommodation.

Has anyone stayed there and can advise me about it ?

USA
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reviews/comments on Le Maison des iris in Lourmarin

My family stayed here in recent years and it was wonderful. Francoise is very welcoming and helpful. We were happy to have the upper floor (called the first floor) since we loved dining on the terrace and the room arrangements suited us. There is also a ground floor for separate rental. Very comfortable home in a cozy, rustic village. Great home base for driving tours of the Luberon. We'll be back soon!

Pasadena, California
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reviews/comments on Le Maison des iris in Lourmarin

Were you ever able to get in touch with the people at Maison-des-Iris? I've been trying to contact them for over two weeks, wanting to make a reservation. If you have a phone number or any contact info, would you share?

Jill in Pasadena

Pasadena, California
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reviews/comments on Le Maison des iris in Lourmarin

How did you ever get Francoise to reply to your emails? I've been trying to contact her for over two weeks regarding renting the house in October and other than an email, there doesn't seem to be any way to contact her. Do you have a phone number or any other contact info? Thanks, Jill in Pasadena.

USA
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reviews/comments on Le Maison des iris in Lourmarin

I would address your note to her at two email addresses:

info@maison-des-iris.com

Maisoncordiere@aol.com

I hope this works out for you!

5. Re: Reviews/comments on Le Maison des iris in Lourmarin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 19, 2010