We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villers- Bocage Trip All Stairs or is there an lift ?

Which Villers-Bocage hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Augusta, Georgia
Level Contributor
103 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Villers- Bocage Trip All Stairs or is there an lift ?

We are planing a fall trip to the Normandy area. My mother in law uses a wheelchair when traveling,but can do small amounts of walking and a few steps . She could do one flight of steps ,slowly, but I don't think we could really handle more than that. I know she would love to stay here.She loves this type of hotel. Thanks for any and all help. Happy Traveling

Bayeux, France
Destination Expert
for Bayeux, Basse-Normandie, Mont-Saint-Michel, Caen
Level Contributor
3,357 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villers- Bocage Trip All Stairs or is there an lift ?

Which hotel?

Augusta, Georgia
Level Contributor
103 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villers- Bocage Trip All Stairs or is there an lift ?

Sorry, I can't believe I left the hotel name out !! It has been that kind of day!

The name is Chateau de Bellefontaine. Mom will be 82 in Sept and is a great travler! She never wants anyone to go out of their way for her. But we do try to check out as may details as possible ahead of time. Thanks for you help. Happy Traveling

St Louet sur Vire...
Destination Expert
for Bayeux
Level Contributor
2,455 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villers- Bocage Trip All Stairs or is there an lift ?

The only Hotel Chateau de Bellefontaine that I can find is in Bayeux. Is this the one you mean? If so, according to their website some of their rooms have accessibility for people with reduced mobility.

Augusta, Georgia
Level Contributor
103 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villers- Bocage Trip All Stairs or is there an lift ?

Thank you for the info. I'll give them a call and go from there. We are looking forward to returning to France, just wish we didn't have to wait untill fall. Happy Traveling

5. Re: Villers- Bocage Trip All Stairs or is there an lift ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 02, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Villers-Bocage