We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GREAT Taxi Service from the Biarritz airport!!!

laguna beach, ca
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
GREAT Taxi Service from the Biarritz airport!!!

We were staying by the Port in Capbreton and we needed to get to the Biarritz Airport. The busses and trains have limited schedules so we had to get a taxi. We called 3 places and they were all booked. Then someone suggested we call ACL Taxi b/c they spoke English. Philippe answered and was extremely kind. He quoted us 70 Euro for the trip. Then 10 mins later he called back and said it would be closer to 50 Euros! What a great call to get!

Philippe was right on time. He was a very kind man. It was very enjoyable. We even went over some french words that I learned. I wish I had him when we first arrived to France! Anybody looking to taxi service MUST call Philippe!

ACL Taxi

Philippe Vitalis

06 87 10 80 88

Quad du Gaillou
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Colin Surf School
Water Sports, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Patron Adishat's Surf School
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
1. Re: GREAT Taxi Service from the Biarritz airport!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 06, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Capbreton