We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bad Aussee Here We Come!

Nt, Australia
Level Contributor
221 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Bad Aussee Here We Come!

Hi all,

Just want to tell you all that we are getting very excited about our big trip back to Austria. We leave Australia in August for an 8 mth trip to Europe, and we will be using Bad Aussee as our base for this big trip.

My husbands family come from BA and we are staying with his sister. What a great 'home' base to come back to after doing a bit of travelling around the place.

I have been to quite a few places in the world, and not many compare to the beauty of Salzkammergut. I wonder if you folks who call this spectacular part of the world 'home' really appreciate what you have. We live in the outback of Australia, which also has an amazing beauty, but gosh those mountains, and 100 shades of green at every turn ... aaahhhh!

Anyway, this is a hello to you all - and look out, here come a couple of Salzkammergut lovin' "Bad Aussies" looking forward to seeing you soon!!!

Leanne

vienna
Destination Expert
for Lower Austria
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bad Aussee Here We Come!

Yes,most here appreciate the various regions and their fantastic offerings.

Enjoy your extended trip and bring much money - the economy needs it

2. Re: Bad Aussee Here We Come!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 11, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Bad Aussee
More Bad Aussee Topics