We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Street Food in Koh Samet

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Street Food in Koh Samet

Hi

My Husband and I going to Koh Samet for Christmas. We love thai street food as you can find it in cities. But I was wondering if it is in Koh Samet as well? It is samll island with lots of restaurants so is there any food vendors?

Thanks

Kate

Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Street Food in Koh Samet

There are food vendors along the main strip, on the North end of the island. As you get off the main street, there are lots of restaurants along the beach. The only food vendors on the beach are fried pancakes. It's a fried pastry with your choice of flavoring.

As you go to the south end of the island, there are less and less food choices because there are less and less tourists. Hope that helps!

Make sure you make your reservations well in advance because the island books up around Christmas.

2. Re: Street Food in Koh Samet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 02, 2015