We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Siam Reap To Koh Samet Travel Advice Time Cost Distance Etc

Which Ko Samet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gold Coast...
10 posts
Save Topic
Siam Reap To Koh Samet Travel Advice Time Cost Distance Etc

Hi All Im Planning My 4th Trip To Thailand N Second To Cambodia But This Time Taking My Mum Along For The Ride.

Although Ive Been To Both Countries Previously I Have Not Been To Koh Samet Before Or Travelled From Siam Reap To Koh Samet. I Have However Travelled Over Land BKK To SR, So Have Knowledge Of The Tourists Scams And Stuff.

My Queastions Are Tho,

How Long Is The Travell Time From SR To Samet, The Cost, The Carriers (bus Companies Etc), The Route, And The Pick Up Drop Off Points And If Any Transfers Required.

Also

What Would Be The Best Area To Stay In On Ko Samet.

My Mum N I Both Like A Drink N A Bit Off A Party But Are Also Looking To Relax So Perhaps Not directly In The Heart Of It But Just A Short Walk Or Cheap Tuk Tuk Ride To A beautiful Beach restaurant/street Food Options Markets Etc Ideally Looking To Spend Maximum 70 Night Combined.

Any Other Random recommendations Would Be appreciated To.... Thanks All :)

1. Re: Siam Reap To Koh Samet Travel Advice Time Cost Distance Etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 28, 2014