We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Samet to pattya

Which Ko Samet hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangkok, Thailand
2 posts
Save Topic
Koh Samet to pattya

Hey I'm trying to get to pattaya from koh samet. Someone please tell me how to get a bus or anything?

I am now at bangkok and will head to koh samet tomorrow and am familiar with the transportations but can't find a way to get to pattaya after that :(

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
507 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Koh Samet to pattya

Actually Pattaya is in the middle between Bangkok and Rayong so you can go to the big pier ask the local van provider to drop you at Pattaya, they will be more than willing to help (sure with extra charge :))

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
419 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Koh Samet to pattya

You can get Van from Koh Samet to Pattaya. Take a look at the link as below this is Van company they do offer transfer from Koh Samet to your Hotel in Pattaya.Cost about THB250.-/pax

http://www.35grouppattaya.com/en/index.php

or

tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowTopic-g293919-i9439-k…

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
9,863 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Koh Samet to pattya

When you return from Ko Samet, there will people hanging around the ferry pier, offering shared minivans to Pattaya. I paid 200baht for my transfer to Pattaya & had plenty of room as there were only 3 people in the van. Journey was about 2 hours

4. Re: Koh Samet to pattya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 19, 2014