We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Samet with he Girls in April...

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
19 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Koh Samet with he Girls in April...

Hi, Can anyone suggest the best beach to stay in Koh Samet? I will be going with 4 other girlfriends and we want to stay in a clean, nice beach away from the party scene but close enough to venture there when we want to. As far as budget we are looking for 100.00 dollars or less a night. Any suggestions on resorts, beaches and things to do will be most welcomed! Thx..

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
21,310 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Koh Samet with he Girls in April...

I liked the small beach at Ao Nuan but I used to stay Ao Phai. Whatever, you can walk along the coastal path and hopefully find something to your liking.

Edited: 8:55 am, February 22, 2012
Wirral UK
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
796 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Koh Samet with he Girls in April...

We stayed on Ao Prao beach and loved the sunsets from there.

3. Re: Koh Samet with he Girls in April...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:41 am, June 18, 2013