We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Samed Pavilion vs Samed Villa Resort

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Samed Pavilion vs Samed Villa Resort

I am planning a trip in May that may include 3 nights on Ko Samet. Two resorts look quite good: Samed Villa has many nice reviews and seems in a very good location. Samed Pavilion (which I believe is formerly Tu Tu Bungalows) is recently renovated, a bit further north and has no reviews and discussions in the forum. Can anyone help with my decision between the two?

Thank you.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
6,460 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Samed Pavilion vs Samed Villa Resort

Samed Pavilion is actually located right behind Samed Villa.

As you approach Samed Villa you will cross a small footbridge. At the foot of he footbridge you will see a pathway going right towards Samed Pavillion.( If you continue straight you are at Samed Villa)

Never stayed at Pavillion but had a look at it in march. It looked really nice and new.

In terms of location, Samed Villa is right by the beach and you can get bungalows that offers sea views. Pavillion is right by the beach 10-15m but is located/blocked by Samed Villa.

Kings Lynn, Norfolk
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Samed Pavilion vs Samed Villa Resort

There are currently some very good prices for samed pavilion on agoda.

San Diego...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Samed Pavilion vs Samed Villa Resort

I just got back from samet today Aug 23 2011. we made a reservation to samed Pavilion and after we check in we had to check out right the way because the service at the hotel was very terrible. The Front desk was very disrespectful and very rude to the guest ( they really not friendly at all) this hotel is really need to improve their service. Front desk were really not professional at all. The manager is really need to take an action. i'm really not recommend this hotel and also alot of bugs in the room and the hotel is not located on the beach,no restaurent in the hotel you have to walk out to the beach to find another restaurant.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Samed Pavilion vs Samed Villa Resort

I wouldn't recommend either of these hotels. Both are full of bugs and both offer terrible service. It is also very noisy due to the Silver Sands bar.

I can recommend looking at the following, they are on the other side of the island but easily accessible by scooter or taxi. Only a 5-7 minutes ride away.

www.samedresorts.com/resort/le_vimarn.htm

www.samedresorts.com/resort/ao_prao.htm

Have fun!

5. Re: Samed Pavilion vs Samed Villa Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, October 29, 2012