We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort or good Homestay in Coorg

Which Madikeri hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hyderabad, India
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Resort or good Homestay in Coorg

Hi,

We a group of 7 ppl want a resort or a homestay to accomodate ourself for 3N/4D in Aug within the range 1000 - 1500 per night per couple.

Please suggest me something as Aug is nearby and we are still having an R&D on it.

1. Re: Resort or good Homestay in Coorg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:58 am, July 13, 2011
2. Re: Resort or good Homestay in Coorg

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 am, July 11, 2011
Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resort or good Homestay in Coorg

Dear Latha Srihari,

Welcome to Trip Advisor.

Advertising, self promotion or solicitation are against the rules of the TA forums. Please check the forum posting guidelines or the forum FAQs for more details. In case, you are a owner of a property and want to promote it on Trip Advisor, I think there is a separate link for owners, where you may contact. Hence, I kindly request you to refrain from listing out your contact details.

You may add great value to the Madikeri/Coorg forums with your local expertise, which in turn will help a lot of travelers.

Regards

Prasanna

Save Reply
4. Re: Resort or good Homestay in Coorg

There are enough good homestays in Madikeri.As per your requirement and need you can search in Tripadvisor.com and go for B&B you can find enough

b&b s to suit your need.

Srihari M

Madikeri

Edited: 11:25 am, July 14, 2011
Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
75 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Resort or good Homestay in Coorg

Hi, how's weather in Madikeri now?

Bengaluru, India
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Resort or good Homestay in Coorg

can anyone help with me in getting hotel chitra no in madikeri pls

Nagpur, India
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Resort or good Homestay in Coorg

Resort or good Homestay in Coorg ”

Hi,

We a group of 14 people ( 7 adults & 7 Children ) want a resort or a homestay to accomodate ourself for 4N/5D in May within the range 2000- 4000 per night per couple.

India
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Resort or good Homestay in Coorg

Bhagamanda is five kilometers away from Talacauvery,Origin of Cauvery river.

Karnataka Tourism, Mayura Yatrivas,Bhagamandala, Madikeri Having four rooms Rs 400/- rent.

Mayura Yatriniwas,

Bhagamandala,

Madikeri,

Coorg 571 242,

Tel: 08272-243 143/ 416

Email: info@karnatakaholidays.net

Web: www.karnatakaholidays.net

Tariff: Rs.400

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Resort or good Homestay in Coorg

hi,

there are quite a few amazing home-stays in Kodagu and i have always recommended home-stays to enjoy Kodagu to the fullest. i recommend http://www.homestaykodagu.com/contact_us.html .this site is a reliable and lot of my friends have used it in past. the reason i am recommending this website is getting a good home-stay with the given headcount might be a little bit tough. this site can make the process easier for you within the specified price range.

still having issues , you can get in touch with them at

Vartha Communication(R.)

Samrudhi

Jayanagara

MADIKERI - 571201

Ph: 08272-222157

E - Mail : htanil@rediffmail.com

but first try it out urself.

10. Re: Resort or good Homestay in Coorg

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:36 pm, May 31, 2013