We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a tour guide in Yantai

Brisbane
Level Contributor
20 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a tour guide in Yantai

I am finding it difficult to find English resources in regard to Yantai. I am looking at visiting the region, I'd like to get a general day tour around some of the locations and attractions and then spend another day visiting wineries and the big wine museum. Does anyone know of a local tour guide I could speak to about coordinating this?

Thank you so much.

3 replies to this topic
Chiang Mai, Chiang...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a tour guide in Yantai

I have just found this forum as a result of looking for info on Yantai. I have been there 2 xs before and have an ongoing friendship with an individual who speaks excellent english and has a lifetime of knowledge of the area . I am in contact with him on fairly regular basis.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a tour guide in Yantai

Hi buddy, I have just come back to Yantai from Canada, so I believe I could be a good local tour guide. U can contact me via email: gavin_sunyulei@163.com

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a tour guide in Yantai

Hi. I am a Yantai native. I will be back in National Holiday, that is, from Oct. 1 to Oct 10. If you are still there at that time, I would like to provide help. Please contact me at olivergyf@163.com

Reply to: Looking for a tour guide in Yantai
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Yantai