We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer Tanga - Mombasa and back.

Brussels, Belgium
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Transfer Tanga - Mombasa and back.

I want to go from Tanga to Mombasa on december 23 or 24th and return from Mombasa to Tanga on december 29th.

Can somebody tell me the latest news about buscompanys.Wich are the best?

The price ?

How long does it take ?

When are the busses leaving,in the morning or evening ?

Thank you,

Rudi.

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer Tanga - Mombasa and back.

I believe they leave in the morning up until about 1pm. Just go to the bus station and get your tickets. They probably won't be much more then $10 if that. It's about a 175km trip. The road is not all that great; I'd figure on 4 hours. Get a bus that looks comfortable, has decent tires on it, and that doesn't squeeze everyone on. You'll be able to tell when you get there.

2. Re: Transfer Tanga - Mombasa and back.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 01, 2011