We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Grandmare, Mancora

Madrid
Level Contributor
3 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Grandmare, Mancora

We found this on arrival in Mancora and are very pleased. It has bungalows with shared living rooms and separate rooms in a brand new building. AC, wifi, good pool.

Iguanas Trips
Sightseeing Tours, Kayaking & Canoeing, Scuba & Snorkeling, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Wild Kite Peru
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Victoria
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Grandmare, Mancora

Be careful when you book in. Get in writing if they are charging you in sol or US dollars. We were ripped off by this hotel.

When we booked in they quoted us 100 sol and when we booked out 6 days later they charged us in American dollars. 100 sol is $30 US! We were ripped off by $70 a night. The hotel is worth the $30 not $100.

Midlothian, Virginia
Level Contributor
19 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Grandmare, Mancora

My sister-in-law is currently volunteering in Mancora so let me know if you have any questions and I can ask her.

3. Re: Hotel Grandmare, Mancora

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:26 am, October 13, 2009