We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation

Newry, Ireland
Level Contributor
188 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
accommodation

I shall be visiting my daughter in Lakeland in May/June 2013 from Ireland. We are hoping to make a trip to Anna Maria and stay a couple of nights. We spent a wonderful holiday there a couple of years ago on Spring Avenue. I totally fell in love with the place and I am so looking forward to being there again even though we only have two nights.

Does anyone know where we could find accommodation to rent for just two nights? Ideally with use of a pool for the children. Most places I have seen have minimum of 3 or 4 nights.

Any help or reccommendations would be much appreciated.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
9,066 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: accommodation

Let your daughter call the AMI Chamber to get a list of places that will do nightly rentals. Google will get you the phone number.

lexington, ky
Level Contributor
744 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accommodation

Sunrise garden resort should be perfect for you. www.sunrisegardenresort.com. They rent by the night, they are on Spring Ave in Anna Maria. Very nicely landscaped, nice pool area, near Pine Ave and City Pier. They also own Palm Tree Villas.

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,833 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accommodation

I would highly recommend calling Spense at the Sunrise Gardens, we love it there and they will rent for 2 nights. He also owns Palm Tree Villas that is also a great property and only a block to the beach. Either place would work out nicely for you.

4. Re: accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, December 16, 2013