We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loved Starfish!

New York
Level Contributor
39 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Loved Starfish!

Ate at Starfish last night and loved it. Tonight I think we are going to Waterfront. Need to find someplace to eat indoors, it's cool and windy here.

Did I read something about good chicken wings here? Anyody know where that is? Also, how is Mr. Bones? Any good, or are there other barbecue places?

THANKS!

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,820 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Loved Starfish!

Glad you liked StarFish, it's a great place. Lobstahs has awesome chicken wings, some of the best I have ever had, they are a carribean style. We like Mr. Bones, it's a funky little place and has great ribs. I also hear that Slims has good wings and mac & cheese lobster...yum! Of course you acne beat Duffy's Tavern for burger and great northern bean soup for a cold day!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
189 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Loved Starfish!

Starfish is my favorite!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
189 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Loved Starfish!

Starfish is my favorite!

New York
Level Contributor
39 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Loved Starfish!

Loved the wings at Lobstahs. REALLY GOOD. Enjoyed hamburgers at Duffy's. Didn't love Rod and Reel - that surprised me. Thanks for everyone's suggestions.

5. Re: Loved Starfish!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 07, 2013