We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kiosks in the Off-Season

Minnesota
Level Contributor
392 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Kiosks in the Off-Season

Rather than adding to the "avoid it" or "don't miss it" thread (we intend to not miss it when we travel as it seems to me to be part of the authentic Puerto Rican culture), I had a question about kiosks in the off-season. When traveling in June or other "off" tourist season months, are there limited hours, limited availability? Any "don't miss" kiosk options for that time of year?

Puerto Rico
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
4,101 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kiosks in the Off-Season

That is really all Year around. You'll see more Locals then Tourists. They have regular Restaurant also , not only Kiosk.

Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,566 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kiosks in the Off-Season

Puerto Rico is different from other Caribbean Islands which close their restaurants in the off season. I was last September in St. Johns, USVI and more than half of the restaurants on the island were closed. You will not experience this in Puerto Rico as the restaurants remain open year round. A popular mecican restaurant in San Juan closes during Christmas break and they all take vacation, but that is about it.

3. Re: Kiosks in the Off-Season

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 19, 2015