We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hoping to stay at Jakes

Which Treasure Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Marlow, Bucks
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hoping to stay at Jakes

Hi

We are visiting Jamaica for the 1st time in August with my husband and daughter and want to have the best experience of the island we can during our visit. We plan to split our time between the beach at Negril and we would also like to visit Treasure Beach.

So we are looking at Jakes. I'm finding it really difficult to decide which room would be best for us bearing in mind we are really 3 adults as my daughter is an older teen. We are now looking at the Deluxe Cowrie rooms which look bigger and could fit in an extra bed. How do they compare 1 or 2, up or down? ideally I would like a spacious Light room that looks out to the Ocean.

Or.

Should we take the 2 neighboring Starfish and Jellyfish rooms. Actually they all look so gorgeous can you help me decide?

Malvern, Jamaica
Level Contributor
323 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hoping to stay at Jakes

i have not stayed at jakes, but i can suggest that both you and your husband as well as your grown dawta

may appreciate the privacy that comes with you both having your own rooms.

the property is beautiful and the staff great so i except that what ever you decide you will fulljoy your stay in treasure beach

make sure and get off the property and check out some of the local haunts...kims place, diners delight, smurfs

one love

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
Level Contributor
12,786 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hoping to stay at Jakes

Love Treasure Beach, was there in April of this year and had one of the best weeks ever.

3. Re: Hoping to stay at Jakes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Beach