We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Treasure Beach to Negril day trip

Canada
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Treasure Beach to Negril day trip

I'm looking forward to returning to TB again for 2 weeks and since I've never been Negril I think would be a great day trip. What should I expect to pay for transportation for 2 people for a full day? What suggestions do you have for the day that will not destroy my TB vibe? Looking for ideas for places to eat, chill with a Red Stripe, natural wonders and views, and a place to watch the sunset before heading back.

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
13,116 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Treasure Beach to Negril day trip

Treasure Tours offers one: treasuretoursjamaica.com/montage.cfm…

$165 for up to 3 people.

In Negril you might enjoy the stuff TB doesn't have - jetskis, parasailing, banana boats, lots of bars, the cliffs. Cliffs would be lovely for sunset and dinner.

I imagine you will still be glad to be back in TB when you're done :)

2. Re: Treasure Beach to Negril day trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Beach