We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Jake's in Treasure Beach, Jamaica

New York
2 posts
Save Topic
Getting to Jake's in Treasure Beach, Jamaica

Hi All,

Wondering if there are any affordable ways to get from Kingston airport to Treasure Beach. We're staying at Jake's hotel and know that they have a car service but prices are steep ($200 USD).

Any advice you can give would be most helpful.

Thank you!

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,498 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Jake's in Treasure Beach, Jamaica

$200 round trip for a couple is not steep. I've seen rates higher than that. It's a long drive. My advice, take the $200 deal.

United States
Level Contributor
11,665 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Jake's in Treasure Beach, Jamaica

I agree, $US200 is about as low as you will find for a one way trip from the Kingston airport to Treasure Beach.

Edited: 8:14 pm, July 22, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,736 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to Jake's in Treasure Beach, Jamaica

Two hundred round trip is pretty darn good... 200 one way is steep...

Chelle

New York
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting to Jake's in Treasure Beach, Jamaica

Thank you all for the advice. We've decided to hire Jake's as their prices are reasonable in retrospect.

5. Re: Getting to Jake's in Treasure Beach, Jamaica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Beach