We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Santa Susanna in August?

Kingston, null...
1 post
Save Topic
Weather in Santa Susanna in August?

Hi there,

I am really excited about booking a hotel in Santa Susanna but I am just a little worried about the weather there in August, I am worried it will be windy and will feel warm, which is not what I am looking for. Has anybody had the experience of feeling like it was British summer weather rather than Costa del Sol summer weather? Any suggestions or comments will be much appreciated.

1. Re: Weather in Santa Susanna in August?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:12 am, March 16, 2013
Edited: 10:12 am, March 16, 2013
Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
3,831 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Santa Susanna in August?

Will be hot rather than warm - expect high 20s during the day (some days will be in low 30s) and no lower than 20 degrees overnight.

See this link for Santa Sussannah annual weather.

Edited: 10:13 am, March 16, 2013
3. Re: Weather in Santa Susanna in August?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Santa Susanna
Recent Conversations