We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqua Montagut Hotel

warwickshire
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Aqua Montagut Hotel

hello there! I am travelling to santa Susanna in august this year with my 3 children and husband. Going to Aqua Montagut hotel. Can anybody recommend or advise me if they have stayed there. Any tips would be most appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Santa Susanna
Santa Susanna
Province of Barcelona, Spain
MERSEYSIDE
Level Contributor
4,034 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aqua Montagut Hotel

it's near the station ,not stayed there but it's one of the newer ones in the resort and certainly looks nice from the outside

Moose Jaw, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Aqua Montagut Hotel

Hi" I will be staying there last week in May so will keep you posted

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Aqua Montagut Hotel

Stayed there last June and returning this year again HB.

Really enjoyed ourselves (hence why we are going back).

My wife and I are in early 30's but there was a whole range of age groups at the hotel, including a few families.

The entertainment crew will keep the kids entertained enough and they have a little disco for them in the bar at night.

My wife is a fussy eater but she managed to find good enough food at breakfast and dinner.

Some tips -

There is a little funfair just along the front of santa susana in the evenings where there is a market.

We hired bikes from bike shop up beside the supermarket and cycled along the coast to calella and back one afternoon.

Train to Barcelona is dirt cheap, not a lot of seats and goes along the coast.

Mentioned in this post
Barcelona
Barcelona
Moose Jaw, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Aqua Montagut Hotel

Just back from Santa Susanna, Hotel Montagut and can tell you that it is a pretty decent place to stay. It is about a block off the main" hotel row" and is a lot quieter at nite than on the main drag. Food okay, stayed half board. Pool area. nice,good for kids.Drinks resonable with markets all around to buy pop, snacks,beer etc. Beach is very corse sand by north american standards and is hard to walk any distance and we are used to walking miles daily when we holiday at a beach resort. Anyway, it is an excellant place to stay,good value and good location. If you have any more questions I will surely answer them. Have a great holiday at Santa Susanna.

Mentioned in this post
Santa Susanna
Santa Susanna
cheshire
Level Contributor
44 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aqua Montagut Hotel

Hi

My husband & I are staying at this hotel on Sept 22nd for a weeks B&B. Just want to ask if there are kettles in the rooms as hubby does like his cups of tea.

Really looking forward to it. The photos of the hotel look lovely and if the weather stays ok we should have a nice relaxing week. First time to this part of Spain so a couple of days to Barcelona will be a must. Not long now.

Mentioned in this post
Spain
Spain
Europe
Barcelona
Barcelona
6. Re: Aqua Montagut Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Santa Susanna