We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandos san blas hotel. Can shorts be worn at night?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Sandos san blas hotel. Can shorts be worn at night?

I have book this hotel for my partner and i and have just read a review that says no shorts are allowed at night for men can anyone else tell me if this is right or not? As there is nothing in the thomas cook brouchre. This would be a problem as my partner alway weres shorts and night

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandos san blas hotel. Can shorts be worn at night?

Hi

Most if not all hotels require the men to wear smart trousers or jeans for the evening meal. So I would say that although the info may not state this fact it would be a good idea to pack a pair for the evenings rather than being turned away for not having the correct dress code

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

ada
cardiff
Level Contributor
1,190 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandos san blas hotel. Can shorts be worn at night?

the hotel has notices everywhere (and in your check-in info) saying that long trousers are to be worn to the restaurants for the evening meal (ie no shorts), and also no sleeveless shirts. I didnt see anyone not comply with this. You can wear shorts at night in the hotel itself eg pools, tennis courts, rooms- but I didnt see anyone in the bars or entertainment theatre wearing them, so you may feel obliged to wear long trousers in these areas also (IMHO easy enough as you will be going to these areas after dinner anyway)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandos san blas hotel. Can shorts be worn at night?

Thank you. So t-shirts are allowed just not like vest tops? Can you also tell me if there is a dvd player or cd player in the rooms as i enjoy listen to music.

ada
cardiff
Level Contributor
1,190 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandos san blas hotel. Can shorts be worn at night?

I think they meant vest tops not allowed, and saw men wearing t shirts as well as proper ones. I 'm sorry I cant remember if there was a sound system.

5. Re: Sandos san blas hotel. Can shorts be worn at night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, October 16, 2012
Get answers to your questions about San Miguel de Abona