We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf

Lancaster
5 posts
Save Topic
Golf

Hi I'm travelling in March With my dad and need to hire golf clubs left and right handed is that a problem? where is the best place to play and best value?

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf

Hi Alex,

Welcome to the forum.

The hire of clubs is quite common so I am 99% sure that you will be able to get left handed clubs also.

You have posted in the San Miguel de Abona forum which suggests to me that you are staying at either Golf Del Sur or Amarilla - both courses are very good. In fact all the courses are very well maintained. This link shows you the majority of the courses and the links to thier websites so you can check out their prices but I'm sure you know that it is not cheap in Tenerife, especially in the Winter months it is more expensive.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187479-c53040/Teneri…

If you need any more information once you have studied the above link please come back to us.

Nelly

Mentioned in this post
San Miguel
San Miguel
1 Review
Tenerife, Spain
Golf del Sur
Golf del Sur
Tenerife, Spain
Tenerife
Tenerife
Canary Islands, Spain
Lancaster
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf

Cheers nelly checked out some of the costs! recovering from the shock but will have to give it a go. thanks again for the info and links.Alex

3. Re: Golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, October 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about San Miguel de Abona