We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upgrading to all inclusive at Altamar

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Upgrading to all inclusive at Altamar

Booked self catering and now thinking we would like to upgrade to all inclusive at Altamar in July. I've heard you can do this at check in?? Has anyone done this before, I'm guessing they may have limited spaces

Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Upgrading to all inclusive at Altamar

Hi Sally stayed here last year on a sc holiday, however you get the option to go all inclusive for 30 euro per day per adult and 15 euro for the Kids, but this can only be done for no less than four days. We enjoyed eating out, plenty of good resteraunts around the Europa centre and Amadores beach, hope this helps you decide.

Save Reply
2. Re: Upgrading to all inclusive at Altamar

Hi. I would insist that you upgrade. 30 euros is great value and the food is fantastic which includes carved meats and great dishes along with the usual breads, soups, salads and desserts. Booze and soft drinks are self service. There isn't anywhere immediately next to the hotel, though the europa centre is five mins away so I would definately recommend it.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Upgrading to all inclusive at Altamar

Been advised by travel agent that they are not taking any more upgrades on site due to hotel been full......gutted!

4. Re: Upgrading to all inclusive at Altamar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 19, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico
Recent Conversations