We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice needed please !

Lawrenceville...
Level Contributor
62 posts
7 reviews
Advice needed please !

We will be in Puerto Rico, 2 adults 2 teenagers one week in June maybe second week. We will be renting a car, First we will be staying in Luquillo may be for 3 days ( drive directly from the airport to there). Complete the activites in that area then attempt to drive around the island and back to San Juan.

1.EL Yunque

2. Laguana Grande

3. Dinner at Guavate

Where would be another good midpoint to sleep over ?

4. Gilligans Island

5. Camuy Cave

6. San Juan

Thanks for any advice , I depend on Trip advisor for all my yearly vacation planning.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
5,372 posts
79 reviews
1. Re: Advice needed please !

I may be wrong but is this the wrong PR

Ireland
Level Contributor
4,799 posts
45 reviews
2. Re: Advice needed please !

This is the forum for Puerto Rico in the island of Gran Canaria, in the Atlantic ocean, not the Caribbean. Seems to happen a lot lately. :-)

3. Re: Advice needed please !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 04, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico
Recent Conversations