We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shorts in altamar all inclusive

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Shorts in altamar all inclusive

Hi, does anyone know if men need to wear full length trousers in restaurant at altamar? I'm hoping not or I'm going shopping again, grrrrrrr!

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
5,310 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shorts in altamar all inclusive

Their website doesn't appear to say anything but they are advertising themselves as high end so they are either massively pretentious or not the sort of place you wear shorts to dinner. Their page has an e mail address so an direct approach is probably best.

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,678 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shorts in altamar all inclusive

I seriously doubt it. If you're talking about the Altamar at the top of Puerto Rico then it's an anything goes within reason. I'd suggest not Speedos at tea time tho!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shorts in altamar all inclusive

Hi, we are regular visitors to the altamar. No you don't have to wear trousers. Fantastic hotel we are going again in sept. 😀

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shorts in altamar all inclusive

Brilliant, thank-you for help. Don't worry no speedos:'( can't wait to go, 1st time there for us(#)

5. Re: Shorts in altamar all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 13, 2016