We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marina suites stay with family-Any good

Brotton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Marina suites stay with family-Any good

Staying at the Marina suites with my wife and 2 children aged 8 and 5 and was wondering if this is a good hotel and area for children.Are there plenty of places that can keep them entertained whilst having a drink on an evening that will not break my bank

Glasgow
Level Contributor
695 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marina suites stay with family-Any good

I seem to remember a Kids' Club during the day, and mini disco or cinema at night in Marina. I think you might be better heading for one of the two centres for bars which have things for kids. Probably somebody who has actually travelled with wee ones will be able to help.

Brotton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marina suites stay with family-Any good

That sounds ok.are there any bars around the beach area where the kids could play in the sand whilst having a drink and some food.

How far are the centres away from the hotel

Glasgow
Level Contributor
695 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marina suites stay with family-Any good

There are bars on the beach at Puerto Rico, and also at Amadores( probably better if you want food), which is a good wee walk away, but only a few Euro by taxi. You'd need a taxi for the Europa at the top of the hill, but it's about a 15 minute stroll ( no hills!) to the main centre.

Cork
Level Contributor
120 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marina suites stay with family-Any good

Stayed at Marina Suites last year, rooms very clean and lots of space. Kids club on site, pool spotless. Not far at all from PR beach, centre and also Amadores. Enjoy!

5. Re: Marina suites stay with family-Any good

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico