We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North London Derby - Where to watch the football?

Which Puerto Rico hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
North London Derby - Where to watch the football?

Booked a last minute holiday to Puerto Rico leaving next Wednesday and while my priority is finishing work, buying some suncream and packing those bags, my other half is worrying about missing the football!

I'm sure there will be loads of bars showing the big games but could anyone recommend one to watch the Arsenal vs Spurs game on Sunday 1st? We're staying at the Terrazamar Sunsuite so close to that would be great.

Thanks Han

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: North London Derby - Where to watch the football?

Hi, I stayed in Puerto Rico in July and the Europa Centre had loads of bars especially Turbo which did show a lot of British TV including soaps and football so they would probably show it. I just looked on Google Maps and I think the Europa Centre is quite close to your hotel. Have a great time!

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria, Alykes, Alykanas
Level Contributor
6,474 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: North London Derby - Where to watch the football?

You'll be spoilt for choice as to where to watch any football as the Spanish are football mad. A great bar with the added advantage of being able to sit out in the sunshine whilst watching the game is "TIFFANY'S".

It's located at the other end of the main commercial centre from Terazzamar on the upper level above the main taxi rank on the road side of the centre.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: North London Derby - Where to watch the football?

Tiffanys. It shows most football an rugby. Has about 20 tvs so on a saturday afternoon when theyre all on its the place to be, can keep an eye on each match.

Dundee
Level Contributor
1,345 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: North London Derby - Where to watch the football?

I have always watched any Sky Tv games in what was the Highlander.It is at the back of the Commercial Centre and I think it is now called the Lucky Horseshoe.

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: North London Derby - Where to watch the football?

Thanks for the replies guys, sounds like we will both be happy if I can sit in the sun with a drink while watching the game :)

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: North London Derby - Where to watch the football?

Xtreeemz in the Europa centre will have the match on and drinks are cheapest in centre, 95cent a pint all day! Also the DJ is a spurs fan!

7. Re: North London Derby - Where to watch the football?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico