We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whats it like in November? Still Busy, warm?

Which Puerto Rico hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
233 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Whats it like in November? Still Busy, warm?

Hi I was in Puerto rico in June & im hoping to go back again soon, possibly November. Just wondering would it be very quiet around or would it still be busy? And what kind of weather should I expect? We were hoping to go the first week of November.

Dublin
Level Contributor
988 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whats it like in November? Still Busy, warm?

have travelled several times first week in november. start of high season and very busy. weather always good 22-28. a lovely time to visit puerto rico.

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
233 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whats it like in November? Still Busy, warm?

Cool, thanks. Sounds great just booked our flights so Im looking for somewhere to stay. We stayed in the Gloria palace in June it was fab, but going on a budget this time so looking for somewhere cheap and cheerful. Any recommendations?

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria, Alykes, Alykanas
Level Contributor
6,459 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whats it like in November? Still Busy, warm?

Babalu, Altamar, and Palmeramar are all in the same area enjoying great views of the ocean and Amadores beach below. I'de opt for one of these 3 for good budget acommodation, troll through the online agents for the best price available.

England
Level Contributor
4,425 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Whats it like in November? Still Busy, warm?

I didn't realise the winter was the high season.

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,753 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Whats it like in November? Still Busy, warm?

Yes, it will be busy. It is an all-year-round resort/holiday island, but Winter is indeed their high season...from October 1st through to May 1st you see the difference in the prices of accommodation! It is known locally as Scandi season, where the North Europeans escape their harsh winters for 3/4 months at a time.

For best prices check out www.trivago.com or even www.ownersdirect.co.uk

Edited: 3:05 pm, August 17, 2013
Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
565 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Whats it like in November? Still Busy, warm?

Glad to see the Palmeramar mentioned as this is where I am looking at, 2nd holiday so trying to get something at a good price, was leaning towards Tenerife but have definetly decided it will be Puerto Rico.

7. Re: Whats it like in November? Still Busy, warm?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 23, 2014