We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Revoli best floor

manchester
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Topic
Revoli best floor

What's the best floor to stay on in the Revoli and what are the prices of drinks and meals. Xx

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Revoli best floor

I always ask for the 6th floor, which is the floor the entrance and reception is on, but is a high floor if that makes sense... Nice views out over the pool and out to sea.

keswick cumbria
Level Contributor
217 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Revoli best floor

Hi groovyjojo, did you after pay extra for this floor? we have booked a pool view room with thomsons for sept , and did you email revoli with your request or did you do it through your travel company ? thanks for any answers x

Edited: 8:44 am, July 11, 2013
Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Revoli best floor

I never got the 6th floor this time got the 2nd which was just above the brick wall.We had always just emailed the travel company to request it and always got the 6th floor fantastic views of the sea and of PR itself but this time according to the rep you only get those rooms now if you pay extra. If you have paid the extra you will get the pool view.

Edited: 9:10 am, July 14, 2013
keswick cumbria
Level Contributor
217 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Revoli best floor

Thanks Groovyjojo, We have not paid any extra , Pool view room in with package , so will just after wait and see what we get lol , thanks again for you reply .

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Revoli best floor

No problem, enjoy your holiday, we have just booked again for next year at the Revoli, we love it. :)

manchester
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Revoli best floor

Hi, what are the prices of meals and drinks at these Appartments. Thank u. Xx

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Revoli best floor

Hi Nozzergrim,

I posted this reply on another thread for you so just copying it again for you :) Bit of a rambler lol

Best floors are 3 and above, I requested 6th floor as I have done in the past but got 2nd floor, was ok could just see over the wall lol.....not too sure of prices as the hubby went to the bar all the time :)..edit: it was 4.60 euros for 2 beers and 2 cokes during happy hour.....but there is a happy hour(s) on drinks 2 for 1 between 2 and 4 pm and 9 and 11 pm, so we took advantage of that. I will check with the hubby and get back to you on prices of drinks. Had burger and chips which was 6.95 euros, Gammon Chips and Salad which was lovely and only 5.95, veal burger and chips 3.95, kids had fish fingers and chips 4.95.

My brother and family were with us and got the 1st floor which doesn't have balconies, only a terrace which isn't fenced. They stood it a week but then asked to be moved as is was a nightmare with their 2 kids (aged 2 and 1). There was a lot of black dusty sand like stuff which of course the kids were drawn too and their clothes were getting fillty. The last straw for them was an infestation of cockroaches, we counted 27 dead ones on his terrace alone, one of the boys picked one up, so they went straight to the rep and asked to be moved after that. They got moved to another 1st floor room but one with a balcony, the rep at first said there were no rooms available in our 'category' whatever that means, but they did get moved that same day after my brother went back again over the cockroach incident. I didn't see any other cockroaches throughout the hotel, only that day and only on those terraces. I was in the apartment above theirs and we never had one.

Edited: 3:48 am, August 03, 2013
8. Re: Revoli best floor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico