We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rain

Birmingham...
Level Contributor
125 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Rain

Hi Guy's and Girls,

Just been looking at the weather from next Wednesday when I arrive and it has forecast 3 day's of rain.

So a few questions, can the forecast's be trusted? When they say rain does that mean all day like in the UK? and is there anything to do over there in the rain?

Cheers Bluey

Glasgow
Level Contributor
241 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rain

Hi don't worry about it showing rain. The forecast is only about 30% accurate for anything over 5 days. I fly out tomorrow and it showed rain for me also when i checked last week. Its now sunshine wee hee! U should b fine

Birmingham...
Level Contributor
125 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rain

Well Fingers crossed here dougie as it's not looking pretty at all

wigan
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rain

In gran canaria now gays it was 36 degrees to day so dont worry a bout rain

Birmingham...
Level Contributor
125 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rain

Cheers Kevo can't wait to get a bit of sun after the winter we have had, Only 5 more sleeps =)

5. Re: Rain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico
Recent Conversations