We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gloria Palace - any package hols?

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
109 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Gloria Palace - any package hols?

Gloria Palace Royal Hotel & Spa

( 1 / Playa de Amadores, 35130 Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria, Spain)

Can anyone tell me if there are any package holidays (Thomson / Thomas Cook etc) for this hotel, with flights from Stansted?

Don't like to book direct with hotels as I find it stressful dealing with seperate flights, transfers, accomodation so it'd be great to find a company who can provide a package.

Karen

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria, Alykes, Alykanas
Level Contributor
6,533 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gloria Palace - any package hols?

Try the online agents who will put the whole deal together for you which you book all in one, Travelrepublic, Bookings, Lowcost, etc just google these names and away you go !!!!!!

Edited: 3:42 pm, January 24, 2013
Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
3,443 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gloria Palace - any package hols?

As far as I can see you can either fly Ryan Air from Stanstead to Gran Canaria and then bookk hotels/transfer yourself or travel to a bigger airport and then book a package through either Monarch or Thomas Cook. If Stanstead is very important as the previous post says an agent could book everything for you so it would seem like a package except you would not have a travel rep(not always a great loss) I am sure your local travel agent say Co-op travel could do it for you if you dont want to do it on line.

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
109 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gloria Palace - any package hols?

Thank you for the replies - much appreciated :)

Will have a proper look today.

Kind regards, Karen

London, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gloria Palace - any package hols?

will say that i stayed there a few years ago and its a fabulous hotel i booked with travel republic

5. Re: Gloria Palace - any package hols?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 02, 2014