We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Colina Mar - Check Out - Late Flight

Dublin
2 posts
Save Topic
Colina Mar - Check Out - Late Flight

Hi,

I am due to go to these apartments soon and was just wondering does anyone know if there are any options for people that have flights late in the evening with regard to checking out.

Can you pay extra to keep the room on or is there a courtesy room??

Thanks

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,300 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Colina Mar - Check Out - Late Flight

Not stayed here but I would be very surprised if they do not have a courtesy room and somewhere to store your luggage considering the size of the hotel. You may be able to book a late check out but you would need to ask for this at reception.

Note that this complex does not have aircon and as you are going whilst it is still warm you may want to hire a fan.

Dundee
Level Contributor
1,365 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Colina Mar - Check Out - Late Flight

Hi.

I was at these apartments 3 years ago and the price to keep your apartment till 9 pm was 32 euros.The price like everything has possibly risen in price but it was no problem at all to keep your apartmebt till you leave.On another note I enjoyed the Colina Mar but there were far too many cockroaches for my wifes liking,especially at night whilst sitting on the balcony they would fly into the room.The happy hours are great and the entertainment really good.The highlight however is the BBQ usually on a Monday/Tuesday which at 7 euros is absolutely fantastic.

Dublin
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Colina Mar - Check Out - Late Flight

Thank you for all the info, very helpful, will be sure to enjoy it (except for the cockroaches!!!!) Thanks

4. Re: Colina Mar - Check Out - Late Flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 pm, October 08, 2009