We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels in peurto rico

Which Puerto Rico hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
swansea
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
hotels in peurto rico

Hi does anyone know the name of the hotel opposite the Portonova Apartments in puerto rico? ive seen alot of bad reviews about the portonova but alot of people saying its in an excellent position as its on the bottom of the hill & near to the harbour & pubs/restaurants etc, we are hoping to go in february next year with my husband and 2 children & two sets of grand-parents, so does need to be on the flat & no hills to climb? we could get a taxi up to the europa centre and i assume the commercial centre is within walking distance? everyone was saying the hotel opposite was new & nearly finished in 2005, i would like to know what is was called or if you have any suggestions on any other suitable hotels in this area? any suggestions would be very grateful? many thanks.

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,164 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels in peurto rico

You mean either the Marina Suites or the Morasol. Marina is with JMC not sure who the Morasol is with - yes both totally on the flat so easy on the joints. If you google them you should come up with info on them pretty easily.

You can walk through the tunnel to the nearby Agua La Pera centre or walk 15 mins on the flat to the CC and of course a taxi to the Europa.

I've stayed at both and my personal preference is the Marina Suites. There is also a kids club there if yours are that kind of age that they would want to do that.

Alternatively had you considered staying by Amadores beach - quite a few hotels round there that are more on the flat.

2. Re: hotels in peurto rico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:31 am, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico
Recent Conversations