We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Bari to Polignano a Mare

Which Polignano a Mare hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Transportation from Bari to Polignano a Mare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:09 pm, December 12, 2011
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,135 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Bari to Polignano a Mare

Times for local (Regionale) trains are not shown more than 7 days ahead. All the trains listed will run. To see prices, use a travel date in the next 7 days.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,135 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Bari to Polignano a Mare

Sorry. The first word of my previous post should be "Prices".

3. Re: Transportation from Bari to Polignano a Mare

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

4. Re: Transportation from Bari to Polignano a Mare

Kos
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation from Bari to Polignano a Mare

I was under the impression that trains do not run on a sunday only busses, is this not the case...

Bari to Matera on a sunday.....or Bari to alberbello....which would you suggest as we only have one day free...

6. Re: Transportation from Bari to Polignano a Mare

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
1,401 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transportation from Bari to Polignano a Mare

Is there a bus from the Bari airport to Polignanao, or must I take a bus from Bari airport into a bus station in Bari then another bus into Polignano center?

Thanks.

Boston...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Transportation from Bari to Polignano a Mare

Hi. Did you ever get info on your request for travel details from Bari airport to Polignano a Mare? Three of us hope to stay in Polignano as a base from which to explore parts of Puglia, as well as visit ancestors home town of Santeramo en colle. Plane would land weekday @ 8 pm, so could use info on bus/ train/taxi and prices. If you know best way to learn that, would be much appreciated! Thank you.

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
1,401 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transportation from Bari to Polignano a Mare

Ciao,

I am in Toscano now, but no, I did not receive a post or information about the best/cheapest/fastest way from Bari airport to hotel in Pulginnano in May.

I fly into Bari , arrival 18 May, depart Rome 5 June. Rome is the easy part.

Hope someone answers for us both.

Ciao,

Lana

Boston...
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Transportation from Bari to Polignano a Mare

Thank you for your quick reply, Lana!

How is your trip going?

I'm excited - we're taking my 85 yr old Mom for her (probably final) trip to Puglia where both my grandparents lived until their late teens, when they sailed to the US before WW One!

If I learn anything I'll let you know!

Best, Sue

Get answers to your questions about Polignano a Mare